Do you know that foods which contain long chains of Omega-3 fatty acids are one of the essential components of a healthy diet? You may also not know which foods contain such fatty acids. What are known as cold water fatty fish, such as new Zealand Whiting (hoki), is one of the purest sources of Omega-3 fatty acids. You wouldn’t know how much to eat in order to have the level that is beneficial to your body. So if you are not able to eat cold water fish or you don’t like the taste, there is a way out…fish oil concentrate.
What are the health benefits of this Omega-3 concentrate
1. People who have hypertriglyceridemia can greatly benefit from this. Mainly because there are significant levels of DHA and EPA Omega-3 fatty acids, which help in reducing the level of triglycerides. However, ensure that proper dosage is taken.
2. Patients who have suffered from Crohn’s disease are often recommended fish oil capsules. Relapse of Crohn’s is prevented by taking the concentrate.
3. Patients having Rheumatoid arthritis have been observed to get great relief from the symptoms by increasing Omega-3 fats which are typically missing in this health condition.
4. Fish oil greatly benefits students. Their brain is made up of numerous DHA which needs to be nourished. Its best nourishment is foods that are rich in Omega-3 and DHA. This justifies intake of food supplements containing the concentrate.
5. Omega-3 concentrate is an amazing product showing very promising results when it comes to combating depression. The supplements help ease the symptoms in some people. Those with depression have low blood levels of a brain chemical known as eicosapentaenoic acid and DHA. And these chemicals are found in fish oil. The best dose comprises of supplements that contain 100 to 300 milligrams.
6. Omega-3 fatty acids help protect heart health, promote weight loss, and even help treating certain types of tumors.
Supplements are the not the only way to get Omega-3 in your diet. Fish high in this natural chemical are new Zealand Whiting (hoki), South Pacific tuna, sardines, mackerel, snapper and trout. Even mussels and oysters contain Omega-3, but in lower quantities. Fish is not considered as a replacement for treatment of various diseases. It may be helpful with other types of medication. More studies are required for determining the exact role of fish oil concentrate in your body. What is definitely a good idea includes having enough of those healthy oils.
Eating enough sea food containing these incredible oils, in nearly impossible. While it is a definite strong suggestion to include regular amounts of fish in your diet, it’s just not enough. Now enter fish oil supplements to the rescue. Above are listed six great reasons to include this as a part of your daily health routine. Weight loss, tumors, triglycerides, depression, brain nourishment, arthritis, Crohn’s Disease, are all health issues Omega-3 can be a part of changing.
Where can you find resource to help you find the best supplement for purity, highest quality and freshness? Well it’s at your fingertips. Be sure to take advantage of it. Remember, it’s your time, your health and your choice. Don’t wait. Do it! Now.